What are FutureFIT Business Practices?
FutureFIT organizations question whether each process in the system serves the purpose of the organization.
We all have experienced the trap of silos in big corporates where each function, and each role within a function, only works for its own sake. In today’s world, processes become quickly outdated and bureaucratic, if not constantly evolved and improved. FutureFIT business practices enable to leverage synergies, add value and benefit from digitalization across functions. So how do you manage your strategy, finance, R&D, production, sales and people in the most efficient and integrated way?
Our team of cross-functional talent will collaborate with your diverse teams to assess the current levels of agility, identify silos and co-create new purpose-driven and human-centred processes and practices. While working on the specific challenges, we will experiment and apply new agile ways of working such as design thinking, Scrum, sprint, self-leadership etc.
Elewus energizes the following corporate functions with new futureFIT business practices:
- Talent Experience Design – previously HR Management
- Beyond Budgeting – previously Financial Management
- Digitalization & AI – previously IT Management
- Customer Experience Design – Previously CRM
- Stakeholder Involvement & Co-Creation – previously shareholder management
- Business Development, Sales & Marketing
- Supply Chain
For example, is your Sales & Marketing strategy based on influencing potential customers and beating competitors, or adding value to all the stakeholders? Are you hiring talent based on their technical skills and competencies or is it their inner thrive and purpose which differentiates the best from the best?
How to Design FutureFIT Talent Experiences?
Every company is encouraged to design the talent experience that best fits its unique purpose and strategy. FutureFIT companies offer their talents an amazing environment where sustainable high-performance can flourish. Start with re-visiting how do you search and hire your people.
The core differentiators of future-fit talent acquisition practices include:
- Personal purpose and its alignment with the team and company. Once the candidates are shortlisted based on their technical skills and competencies, the final decisions will be made based on the clarity and alignment of their purpose with the company.
- Values and worldview. Here comes the old truth – technical skills can be practiced and developed, values and mindsets are however a much longer process to change. And only if the person is willing to.
- Psychological safety. Real conversations will happen and trust will be created only if both the company and candidate drop “the masks”.
- Take time. The essence of the person unfolds the best over a series of interviews and practical work assignments with the team.
Other important talent experience design elements include:
- Self-led learning and individualized development journey
- Real-time talent engagement
- Sustainable high-performance, self-reflection and open feedback
- Transparent compensations system with a focus on the team and company level achievements
- Individualized and hybrid work models
- Creative work environment
Let’s talk, what outstanding talent experience means for your company!
What are the Benefits of FutureFIT Business Practices?
Our clients are appreciating the following benefits from introducing futureFIT practices:
- 30% increase in value-based sales
- 30% increase in operational efficiency
- 50% increase in talent engagement and retention
- 50% increase in customer attraction and retention
- 50% more innovative ideas sourced from the eco-system of stakeholders
Are you interested in our Future of Work Workshop?
Please enter your email address to receive the workshop outline.
How futureFIT is your organization?
Fill out this 7-minute survey to assess how your organization compares among other organizations globally.